- Happy Memories: Take a Walk!

Credits

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Take a Walk!


Hey Mom! Look at them. Why are they hugging at the park?




Lonely, I am Gee Lonely, I miss my Billy...wahhhhhhhh!




Hey Mom! Come and get me...




How do you like to have a walk at the park? For me it is very refreshing, specially when I need to have a breath of fresh air. When I am exhausted. I would like to walk in the park.

Walking is reputed to be one of the best exercises there is. Walking is favored because it can be done just about anywhere, requires no special equipment and does not require a gym membership. Walking is good cardiovascular exercise no matter where you do it, but a new study has found that walking in a rural area or park is better for the psyche.

According to psychologists, a walk in the park a day keeps mental fatigue away. I truly agree coz after having a walk at the park, I feel relieved and I can breathe freely. I guess the oxygen that I am being able to inhale in a big surrounding really helps.

On the other hand, if you cannot get out for a walk, look at pictures of nature scenes, which have a restorative effect.

You can do this while in the office, it will refresh your mind and my favorite color green also is very good to look at even only in pictures, to substitute the green colors of the leaves in the garden or in the park.


2 comments:

Momgen said...

Oh so gorgeous you are...Your son is handsome too. Hope your weekend is good and fun. Do not worry about being w/o him he will be with you shortly. Cheer up dear.

Gee said...

The waiting is getting more difficult each day Gen. Hay...kalisud...

Neway, Thanks for the compliment.