- Happy Memories: Best Mom Award

Credits

Friday, February 13, 2009

Best Mom Award



Valentine's Day is not just for Lovers. I consider Valentine's Day also as the best day to celebrate with my children.

Bearing a child in my womb for 9 months and giving birth to 2 beautiful children is the best thing that ever happened to me. The feeling is unexplainable.

It is the essence of being a woman. Now I am sharing to you my picture with my children.




This time, I would like to give this award to:
Anne
Gen
Rose
Willa
Umma
Sudha



Here are the cute rules for this cute award:
1. Show the award logo in your post.
2. Pick a picture you have with your kiddo(s).
3. Post should include your best experience as a Mom.
3. Nominate other blogger mom's out there that you consider the best mom, like yourself.

Thanks so much for accepting this award, MOMS!


7 comments:

Unknown said...

Good blogging

Sudha said...

Thank you sooo much Gee..I'm speechless what else could I ask for this valentine's day!!! The best gift "Best Mom Award"!! happy valentine's day Gee and hugs to you and to your kids they are so adorable :)

Umma said...

Wow Mommy Gee.. you look so sexy pala. parang mga kapatid mo lang ang mga tsikiting mo..

Thank you so much for tagging me this one, I really appreciate the thoughts. Of course I will grab this tag pero hanap muna me nag pictures hahaha.

Happy Valentines day Mommy Gee.. hope you'll enjoy this day.. Have fun.

Gee said...

Thank you Sudha and Umma..Happy Valentine's Day to both of you..

Gee said...

Thanks Steve for the comment

anne said...

Hi girl I grab and successfully posted it hehehe check it out in my little home

Gee said...

Thanks Anne for doing this award. You made a good post out of it.