- Happy Memories: Thanks for the sweetness, Sudha

Credits

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Thanks for the sweetness, Sudha

Thank you Sudha for these lovely tags. Actually, I got a little confused which tag I was suppose to have from you, but, I think having all these 3 will be very enjoyable, so I'll grab 3.

For everybody's info, Sudha is a friend I met here in the blogging world. She had always been so sweet and always finds time to comment in my posts. Of course she has other things to do like most of us but she really make it a point to include me when she had to pass on her tags and awards.

So, for the first tag....Here is my share...

The rules:
“Use Google image to search the answers to the questions below. You must choose a picture from the first page of the results, and post it as your answer. After that, tag 7 people.”

1. The age of my next Birthday!



2. Place I would like to travel !




3. Favourite food !

4. Favourite Place !


5. Nick names I've had !





6. Favourite Colour!


7. College Major !


8. Name of my love !


9. Hobby !


10. Bad habits !



11. Wish list !

Ultimate dream...to be with Billy!






The second tag:



Queen Marie Antoinette was born on November 2, 1755 in Vienna, Austria. She was the youngest and most beautiful daughter of Francis Stephen I and Maria Theresa, Emperor and Empress of the Holy Roman Empire. Marie Antoinette was brought up believing her destiny was to become queen of France. She married the crown prince of France in 1770. Four years later she became queen when her husband was crowned King Louis XVI (House of Bourbon )





Last tag




These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement (? big word, lol). Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.

I am excited on this part, coz it's passing these beautiful tags and award to my beautiful friends...Please accept the 3 tags and award shown above with all your heart, Sudha was right when she said that doing this is really enjoyable.

But anyone who would like to grab this tag and award, is always welcome to do this. Coz this is for all my ever loyal readers. Thanks for taking time to pass by my blog.

Drum roll!!


ANNE Of My Little Home
CLAIRE of My Rendezvous
GEN of Wonderful things in Life
HAZEL of A Place of Reflection
JESENIE of Ozlife
ROSA of Rosa's Love
UMMA of Happy Moments...Happy Thoughts
ROSE of The Journey of My Life



7 comments:

Momgen said...

I will do it later thanks. I will only do the first tag because I have the 2&3 tag already posted in that blog. Thanks Gee.

Gee said...

thanks Gen for grabbing...

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

hello Gee! Thanks for the tag, I already posted mine... someone tagged me hehehe

Thanks for the thoughts Gee

Gee said...

you're welcome haze

Momgen said...

Hi Gee got you an awards..TC

Award are here

Gee said...

Thanks gen..Happy Day!

Grace said...

Hi Gee, it is so nice to be back here. I realized it has been awhile since I last come here and there are a lot of changes now. :)
Nice awards, girl.